About Trainer Todd
Beginning this journey at fifteen years of age, I started competitive road cycling and crossed over into running. I have competed in numerous multi-sport and multi-day endurance events over the years. From a cat 4 rider to a sub 6 minute per mile runner, I have experienced success and failure along the way.
Most of this was based on desire, dedication, and determination as well as trial and error. I know what sacrifices it takes to reach individual fitness goals, and I began Over The Edge Fitness with this premise as a foundation.
I want you to achieve your personal fitness goals!!!
I have trained amateur athletes, doctors, lawyers, moms, youths, and the elderly. I specialize in running, cycling, and fat reduction. I will provide each client with the motivation and instructional exercise techniques as well sound bio mechanical movements. I can also provide nutritional counseling.
CERTIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
- National Academy of Sports Medicine — December 2005
- CPR Adult, Child, Infant — December 2005
- Corrective Exercise Specialist: NASM — April 2011
- Performance Exercise Specialist: NASM — May 2008
- Functional Training Specialist: Perform Better — February 2009
- Run Coach: RRCA — April 2010
- Nutrition Course Work: Chandler-Gilbert Community College — September 2004
- Bachelor of Science Sociology: Oregon State University — August 1995